# 57 Directly from GOD to YOU #5 (a poem for those who are grieving)

BELOVED Do not stand at my grave and weep. I am not there, I do not sleep. I am the diamond glint on snow. I am the sunlight on ripened grain. I am the gentle rain. When you awaken in the morning's hush, I am the swift uplifting rush of quiet birds in circling flight. I am the soft star that shines at night. Do not stand at my grave and cry. I am not there. I did not die. (author unknown) Forevermore, LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, GOD! Many years ago an anonymous "angel" put this on my desk when I returned from Omaha, NE after burying my father. I was living in Minneapolis at that time and alone--and desolate for any memory of my father that I could carry with me over the long winter. I never did find out who was responsible for such a meaningful kindness, but I make it a habit to always send this poem to those what are grieving, alone and or lost. It is my gift to you today.
From God's heart...to and through my fingers. A.W.S.

Comments